
We are so excited baby RyRy is engaged!! Who would of thought that this day would of come, he has done a complete 180 since I have known him. At least his girl didn't tell him to shut up when he proposed (haha). He will be getting married in LA....VACATION!! After 5 years the boys are dropping out of the single ward like flies. Next thing you know they will all be having kids...scary.
2 comments:
It probably was a good thing that she didn't tell him to "shut up!" ... lol ... Oh how that cracks me up everytime! ... and I was even there! ... lol
Congrats Ryan!!!
And to Shalon, more girls!! YEAH!!! :)
Hi Shalon-
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I hadn't heard this news yet (since I haven't left the house in two weeks!) so I am glad to keep up with people via blogs. Congrats to the Gardner family for the wedding and upcoming vacay.
Amy
Post a Comment