Saturday, April 25, 2009

Go Cards



A friend gave us tickets to the Cards game the other day. it was lots of fun except the drunk lady sitting a couple of row behind us cursing up a storm. On the way home we rode the metro link. Not together...Ben decided to take a different train then me but not on purpose. We were running down the ramp to catch the train, as soon as we were about to get on it somebody over the loud speaker said "going straight to fairview heights" so I didn't get on. I thought if we got on that train it would not stop at our stop and go straight to fairview heights. Ben on the other hand got on the train just as the doors where closing. So here I am standing there as the train leaves with Ben on it. You might think no big deal, but I was downtown at night after a baseball game with drunk people. Not to mention I had no money and no cell phone. That was a little scary. I got on the next train and as soon as I got to my stop Ben was standing there waiting for me. That was such a relief.

No comments: