I thought at first that lighting struck it. I freaked out a little and called 911. Ya, they never came. They probably had more important things to worry about. It turns out that a neighbors huge tree got struck by lighting and half of it fell on the power lines. So with all its weight it ripped our telephone pole into 3. We lost power and cable for a day. As for that tornado it was about 2 miles away from our house.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Tornado
We had at least one confirmed tornado during a bad storm the other day. I was lucky enough not to be home during the storm. I was driving home from work and I could see a bad storm ahead of me with a ton of cool lighting. I got to my exit and I could tell that I just missed it. The town was littered with down trees and power outages. When I finally got home after having to take detour after detour, I pulled in my driveway and the telephone pull in our back yard was broken into 3 and power lines all over the yard and our house.

I thought at first that lighting struck it. I freaked out a little and called 911. Ya, they never came. They probably had more important things to worry about. It turns out that a neighbors huge tree got struck by lighting and half of it fell on the power lines. So with all its weight it ripped our telephone pole into 3. We lost power and cable for a day. As for that tornado it was about 2 miles away from our house.
I thought at first that lighting struck it. I freaked out a little and called 911. Ya, they never came. They probably had more important things to worry about. It turns out that a neighbors huge tree got struck by lighting and half of it fell on the power lines. So with all its weight it ripped our telephone pole into 3. We lost power and cable for a day. As for that tornado it was about 2 miles away from our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment