Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pippin

Pippin, wanted to discover the secret of happiness. He sought it through war, love, and politics. He finds it in home and family.


I have been working on the Pippin play for the last month and half and it has been a world wind. The play has taken up so much of my time, it is quite ridiculous. My poor husband has been so supportive with this whole thing, even though I haven't been home much.

I have been having so much fun and meeting all these great people and enjoying this great experience. But, I am kinda looking forward for this play to be over. I am wiped out, I need a nap.

Tonight is opening night and I am so nervouse!!


I still have 2 more weeks left of performances so, come and see me in Pippin!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I'm sure you'll be FABULOUS!!! *insert JAZZ HANDS*

Andrea said...

We wish we could come see you guys!!! Good luck!!

Brooke said...

Wish we could come! Tell Ben to record it so we can see you!
Good luck!