Sunday, August 8, 2010

Out of the Closet

So I guess it is time that the closet quilter comes clean...... I know how to sew (somewhat) and I also LoVe fabric. I can walk into a fabric store and spend hours looking at all the different colors. I like to make up my own patterns for quilts. The quilts below show a design that I came up with. I have made these quilts for everyone I love who has had/or will have a baby lately.




3 comments:

Amy W. said...

Shalon- your quilts are so beautiful! I didn't even notice that the squares made stripes until I saw the pictures. That is so impressive!

Mark & Rachel said...

Those are so nice! (I really like that pink one)

Unknown said...

I have one of those AMAZING BEAUTIFUL quilts and am SO PROUD to say it. It is draping our empty bassinet ready to be wrapped around your soon-to-be new niece. LOVE IT!! You are just so talented.