I remember saying I don't care either way. Just as long as he or she is healthy I'm ok. So, keeping up with the Gardner tradition our little baby is a baby Boy!! Baby boy is doing good and is passing all the test the Drs are putting him through. Hopefully he does this good in school! We are very excited yet nervous and cannot wait to meet him.
I hope he likes wrestling or is good at faking it. Cause Ben is ready to start teaching him as soon as he starts to crawl. We are only a couple of years away from a State Champ.
3 comments:
We're so excited for you guys!!! What a wonderful experience for you!!!
Oh hooray I am partial to boys. I dunno why maybe I should figure that out. Haha. We are so excited for you all. Check out the book Baby Bargains. It helps with getting your baby gear and not paying too much, but getting good quality stuff. You can borrow my copy if you like ;)
Congratulations!! Little boys are the best. This is Andrea's sister, btw...sometimes I blog stalk you :)
Post a Comment