Sunday, February 15, 2009
VDay
I hope everybody had a awesome Valentines Day. I sure did! Ben took me to see Shopaholic. I am sure it was a great sacrifice for him but, he did it for love. He's my hero, most guys wouldn't go see a chick flick. Now to the funny part of the evening. After I got done changing for our date I noticed that my shirt wasn't fitting right. I looked in the mirror, nothing looked odd. Oh well, I thought and off to the movie we went. I sat down at the movie theater and I touched the front of my collar on my shirt and to my surprise there was my tag. I had my shirt on backwards! How embarrassing you think but, I had on a shirt that looked the same on the front and back, nobody even noticed. I went and switched my shirt around and tada it feels better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment