Friday, February 13, 2009

Weekend

We went to LA for Ry's wedding. It was really nice even though it rained off and on. I am glad Ry was able to find someone that makes him happy. 3 down only 2 more to go.


LA is a very interesting place and I can't wait to go back and do the real touristy things. We went to Vince Beach and I had to touch the Pacific Ocean. Ben and I wanted our picture taken by the water but we ended up standing to close to it and a big wave came in and I got soaked. I about lost my feet to frost bite. That ocean is sooooo cold.

We also went to Disneyland and California Adventure. I was a little worried about riding all the rides, with me just having surgery. But everything turned out just fine. I got the highest score on the buz light year ride! Which is a big deal because I beat all the brothers.

No comments: