Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Call me 2 shirt

Today I was talking with a co-worker and my boss about some questionable clothing another associate was wearing. When the conversation turned to what I was wearing.

Me: "This shirt looks like it is 2 shirts but it really is one"

Boss: "You always wear 2 shirts"

Me: "Yes, I do not like all my junk hanging out"

Boss: "You have to wear 2 shirts right"

Me: ?? look on my face

Boss: "Does that shirt count"

Me: ?? "What"

Boss: "Don't you have to wear 2 shirts, I thought you had 2 always wear 2 shirts as part of your religion"

Me: "NO!!"

Boss: "Ohhhhh (confused look)"

Me and my co-worker started busting up laughing! It became the joke for the rest of the day. Just call me 2 shirts.

This beats the time I jokingly told my brother that Mormons do not use ice.

Brother: "Where is your ice"

Me: "Mormons do not use ice"

Brother: "??????????"

Me: laughing "Do you believe me"

Brother: "I don't know?"

Me: "I am just joking!"

Brother: ????????

Me: walked away laughing

Brother: still unsure about ice

No comments: