Ben and I had a little fun last night and decorated Vivian's house for her birthday. It felt like we were in high school again. Running around the house making sure no one was awake.
Ben decorated her car and filled it with 50 balloons, while I spelled out 50 with the forks in the front yard.

Yes Vivian, now you know........it was us.
4 comments:
That is awesome!! I heard her talk about it and she had NO CLUE who it was. Good job!
Hey - I'm not a bad friend, so please don't judge... but, I don't have your email and I need to add you to our list. Please send it to anmwoodbury@gmail.com
We're going to be at my parents house on Sunday, (the 11th), so if you guys get a chance, come and see us. It will probably be awhile before we're in St. Louis again.
Oh, I'm sure you fork people's homes all the time! Not since high school???? :)
Post a Comment