Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why I love SpRiNg

Spring is my favorite season EVER!

Flowers=Colors
I love it when the flowers begin to bloom. I love taking care of the flowers. But I do not love planting them. Good thing I have people to help me with that.



Clouds=Thunderstorms
I love thunderstorms. Unlike Sandy who freaks out when it thunders.


Afternoon=Naps
I love late afternoon naps, especially when it is sunny outside and you can leave the windows open and hear all the noises outside (I am getting sleepy just thinking about it).


Park=Baseball Games
I love living right next to the park. There is a high school baseball game there almost every night. I love hearing all the sounds from the game.
Cesar=Pack Walks
We finally found a dog that Sandy can almost stand to be around!
Last but not least-I got to type this post outside.

1 comment:

Andy -n- Molly said...

Change of plans!!! We're not coming until Sunday, So we'll be there Sunday night and all day on Monday... (In O'fallon that is).