Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Half way

I am officially at the half way mark and getting a bigger belly by the week! Baby Boy keeps doing well and is developing right on track.


This is my first Baby Belly Shot. Meet Baby Boy Gardner!!
He is an active little Boy who has been called stubborn by 2 different Ultrasound Techs. And every time they say that, I look right at Ben. It reminds me of that song by Brad Paisley

(20 weeks)



Have a


Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Mark & Rachel said...

Haha. David was called stubborn and I always said he's defintely our child :-)
Merry Christmas Shalon!

Andy -n- Molly said...

Shalon we're soooo happy for you and Ben!

Andy -n- Molly said...

Hey again, just wanted to let you know we're in the area until Thursday night!

Lindsay said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys! hope everything continues to go well!! :)