Sunday, July 12, 2009

All Star

Everybody knows that the Baseball All Star game is happening on Tuesday. Well if you didn't, you do now. Since the game is happening in the STL there is a lot of activity's going on to celebrate. One of those is the FanFest and I went with my parents. That's us in front of the world's largest baseball.They had a lot memorabilia to buy and activities to do. My favorite thing was the brand new Camaro that I got to sit in. I took a picture of the car and sent it to Ben who was at work. He was totally jealous and I got cool points.

They also had baseball Hall of Famers signing autographs. My dad stood in line for an hour and a half to get Rally Fingers autograph.

And also this person, but I can't remember who it was.

I also got to meet all the Cards players.

No comments: