Monday, July 6, 2009
It finally happened
I broke down and went to the eye dr. I got glasses about 5 years ago and never really wore them, they gave me headaches. I have started getting double vision. Ben and I went to see the Tabernacle Choir sing in the ScottTrade center and the inside is shaped like an oval. The choir was at one end of the oval and we were at the other. It was kind of dark inside and I was looking at the stage. I could see that the guys on the stage were standing up but I could not tell that the girls were. They were all wearing the same color dress and it looked like one big mass. To me they had no heads. One of our friends aunts was singing and she was 4 rows up and 4 over. But I did not get to see here because I can't see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment